Data Protection Policy
This statement describes how Racingfotos Ltd manages your personal information. We care about your personal data and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When you register with Racingfotos.com to use our service or order products, we may collect personal information from you which may include your name, company name, email, telephone or address. In respect to credit cards this may include the card number, expiration date, card type and the billing address of the card.
When you use the website at www.racingfotos.com we, or our third party connections, also collect technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the site, which may extend to browser types, operating system and the IP address of your computer.
We may use this information to process and fulfil any financial transaction relating to an order you have placed with us, or to respond to any client request or question or concern or to meet our website developmental needs and its services so as to improve your use of it.
We will retain your information so long as your registration is active or as required to fulfil any legal obligation. Our third party connections take the appropriate security measures with regards to data security against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data by putting in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
Racingfotos Ltd does NOT sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information with any third party.
Terms and Conditions of Business for Racingfotos.com, part of Racingfotos Ltd.
1. The Terms and Conditions which apply to ALL USERS (by which expression all persons, individuals, companies or corporations are included) of Racingfotos.com and Racingfotos.co.uk, here in after called the Supplier.
2. The images and information provided on this site are the property of the Supplier and Copyright of all images on this site belongs to the Supplier.
3. Non registered users may access the content of the Racingfotos.com site solely for their own personal, non-commercial use.
Non registered users may NOT download, copy or store in any medium, distribute (including via any website or social media site), transmit, re-transmit or modify any image from the Supplier.
Photographic prints purchased from the Supplier are STRICTLY for personal use only. NO copying (total or part) or duplication of any photographic print is allowed.
Purchased photographic prints may NOT be used, as an artistic reference, published in any format (including on any website or social media site), transmitted (including any via website or social media site), stored in any medium or displayed in commercial or public premises without the prior consent of the Supplier.
4. If a non registered user wishes to publish or use commercially or post on any social media site or display in a public place any image or images that the user has seen on this site they must contact - email@example.com to obtain the necessary licence to do so and become a Registered user.
By registering with Racingfotos.com and obtaining and using a unique username and password to access images on this site, the registered user is entering into a binding agreement between themselves and the Supplier and there by agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. To become a Registered User with Racingfotos.com accurate information must be provided by the User to the Supplier.The user and supplier agree to be responsible for the protection of the confidentiality of all Login details, taking all responsible measures to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining and/or using the users details. The supplier agrees to keep all user information confidential and NOT to pass on, distribute or sell any information to any third or outside party.
6. Registered Users, which expressly means, users who have been issued with a Password and Username, may download copies of the images on this site, at a resolution of the Suppliers discretion, and in doing so thereby agree to be charged a fee by the Supplier for the use of or supply of said images
7. The Registered User will be responsible for charges arising from any downloaded images by third parties using ANY Username and Password authorised or otherwise.
8. The User must adhere to any instructions that may be attached to downloaded images (in the IPTC information fields, licence summary or verbally), these may include instructions as to the limitation of use of the downloaded image, ie "for editorial use only". In such cases, the use of the image for non-editorial use (eg. advertising, posters, merchandising, etc.) is strictly forbidden except where prior written consent of the Supplier has been given.
9. Registered Users may print low resolution "watermarked " images from the site for composition and/ or design purposes only.
The user may not modify or remove the "watermark" on any image, and the use of "watermarked" images in any final product is NOT permitted.
The registered User may NOT distribute, redistribute, transmit or re-transmit or allow to be downloaded by any means, including via any website or social media site, any image obtained from the Supplier unless by prior arrangement with the Supplier.
10. The Supplier is not responsible for the content of any web site accessed via this site.
11. The Supplier does not warrant the accuracy of any description of images and the identification of persons featured, although, the Supplier will endeavour to provide reasonable accuracy in describing the images stored within the site. Any Registered User should report any discrepancies immediately to the Supplier and acknowledge that the Supplier will not be liable to the Registered User for any inaccuracies arising out of the use of any image.
The Registered User agrees to indemnify the Supplier or employees against any claims, loss or damages or other expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) brought by the use by the Registered User of the image.
12. The Registered User will pay all invoices issued by the Supplier for Racingfotos Ltd services within two calendar months of the date of invoice.
13. The Supplier has the option to terminate the use of the site by any Registered User by giving seven days written notice to them, if the Registered User is in breach of any the Terms of Business, or the Registered User becomes insolvent, or ceases to trade, the Supplier has the option to terminate the use of the site immediately without notice.
If the Registered Users access to the site is terminated, any downloaded image or images from the site stored by any means in any format by the Registered User will be destroyed or deleted and their destruction/ deletion will be certified in writing to the Supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org, this includes the removal of any image or images used on the Registered Users website or social media sites.
14. All Reproduction of Images by Registered Users shall be credited Racingfotos.com
The right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
Racingfotos Ltd has a zero tolerance policy with regard to copyright abuse.
It is the responsibility of the Registered User of the image to ensure that the correct licence is held.
Racingfotos Ltd reserves the right to pursue unauthorised users of its' images.
If you use in an unauthorised manner our copyrighted image or images you may be liable for: actual damages, loss of income, and any profit you derive from the use of this image, and, where appropriate, the costs of the image and/or statutory damages.
If in doubt, please contact us.
Tel 07812 559856 / 01234 771085
All material copyright Racingfotos Ltd 2018